Ir al contenido principal

Give me all of that ultraviolence


Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and white sunshine. Red racing cars, sunset and vine. The kids were young and pretty. Where have you been? Where did you go? Those summer nights seem long ago. And so is the girl you use to call... The queen of New York City. But if you send for me, you know I'll come  And if you call for me, you know I'll run, I'll run to you, I'll run to you. I'll come to you, I'll come to you, I'll come, come, come. The power of youth is on my mind. Sunsets, small town, I'm out of time.

Will you still love me when I shine from words but not from beauty? 
My father's love was always strong, my mother's glamour lives on and on. Yet still inside, I felt alone for reasons unknown to me.
And if you call I'll run, run, run. If you change your mind, I'll come, come, come.
Blue hydrangea, cold cash divine. Cashmere, cologne and hot sunshine. Red racing cars, sunset and vine and we were young and pretty.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

I told my therapist about you

Todavía me acuerdo de ese verano. Mi soledad y tu soledad se acostaban juntas jugaban a juntar trozos, maderas del galeón hundido. Nos besábamos con verdadero dolor como quien se aferra a una tabla en medio del océano con la piel en el presente y la cabeza en el pasado, recordando fechas, olvidando promesas y nos sumergíamos en la noche de las piernas sorteando el miedo como en una carrera de obstáculos contra los monstruos del desaliento, queriendo volver a ser los príncipes de un castillo incendiado.

"Puedes maldecir al destino, pero cuando llega el final, tenemos que dejarnos ir."

Sin duda alguna eres como el fuego, si estás cerca me quemo, pero si estás lejos me congelo. Tú estás alto, y yo a ras del suelo, e intento subir pero no puedo...
" F O R E V E R " he said..